Education plays a vital role in the development of any nation. Therefore, there is a premium on both quantity (increased access) and quality (relevance and excellence of academic programs offered) of higher education.
As in any other domain, the method to improve quality remains the same. Finding and recognizing new needs and satisfying them with products and services of international standards.
Benefits of accreditation
- Helps the institution to know its strengths, weaknesses and opportunities through an informed review process.
- Identifies internal areas of planning and resource allocation.
- Enhances collegiality on the campus.
- Provides, via the outcome, funding agencies objective data for performance funding. •Initiates institutions into innovative and modern methods of pedagogy.
- Gives institutions a new sense of direction and identity.
- Provides society with reliable information on quality of education offered.
- Shares access to information on the quality of education offered to potential recruits with employers.
- Promotes intra- and inter-institutional interactions.
NUST Membership List
INTERNATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
University College of Technology Sarawak